Industrial Brothers is currently looking for enthusiastic Lead 3D Animator to join the team for our CG Animated Series, Remy and Boo. Candidates will be responsible for a small team of CG Animators, and will become the main point person in communicating with the Director, CG Supervisor and Production Team.
- Create animated characters and objects that meet required direction.
- Manage and lead a small team of Animators
- Work closely with other departments such as rigging and layout on issues that affect the animation team
- Must communicate well and be willing to take direction and notes from the director and/or the supervisors under tight deadlines.
- Will deliver assigned quota in accordance to the schedule
- Communicate technical issues to CG Supervisor and Leads and collaborate on creative and technical problem-solving
- Communicate production concerns that may deter from the schedule
- Attend and participate in meetings where Animation is involved
- Experience in CG Character Animation with proven animation skills
- Proficient in Maya
- Strong knowledge of animation principles and able to apply them
- Solid understanding of walk cycles, lip sync, and character timing
- Strong problem solving skills
- Knowledge of Shotgun
- Knowledge of scripting (MEL, python) is an asset
- Ability to organize and manage time effectively to meet deadlines
- Minimum of 5 years Animation experience in multiple CG TV series and or Film projects.
Ontario residency and Canadian Citizenship required.
Please send detailed resume & samples of work with the position in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls please. Due to the high volume of applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.