Industrial Brothers is looking for a 3D Producer to oversee the production of an animated television series for one of our biggest clients.
They will be responsible for managing all physical aspects of production including; budgets, schedules and day-to-day operations. Working with the senior production staff, and production partners, they will be responsible for ensuring the production is delivered on time and that the budget and creative expectations are met.
Term: 24 Month Contract Position
- Supporting creative vision and production expectations, managing the entire process, from pre- production through delivery
- Managing and supporting the needs of internal and external stakeholders (i.e. rights holders, broadcasters, co-production partners, etc)
- Managing, inspiring and motivating a large production team, and working with studio operations to utilize staff, facilities and resources efficiently
- Collaborate with CG Supervisor, Production Manager, Pipeline Supervisor and Department Heads and VP of Production to create and implement plans to develop the necessary production tools
- Manage and ensure that pipeline development and asset development is on track
- Managing budgets
- Oversee master schedule and all departmental micro-schedules
- Working with accounting and finance departments to ensure cash flow and cost reports are accurate
- Troubleshooting, forecasting, and problem solving,
- Negotiating contracts with artists, writers, actors, outside service providers
- Liaison with internal and external legal and business affairs
- Dealing with creators, broadcasters, directors and other key talent to ensure creative visions are realized to highest potential within pre-established budget and schedule parameters
- Manage and delegate to Production Manager and Production Coordinator
- Supervise and mentor Production Management team members, and create opportunities for promotion and career development
- Oversee performance review process for production management team
- Must have 5+ years experience as an animation producer with complex budgets, schedules and cost reporting
- Extensive experience and comprehensive knowledge with 3D pipelines and workflow. Our ideal candidate will also have some experience with USD.
- Eager to dive in and learn new Pipeline processes
- In depth knowledge of animation production including but not limited to: voice record and direction, editing, storyboarding, design, writing, post-production picture and audio
- Working knowledge of unions including ACTRA & WGC
- Full understanding of production budgets, schedules and pipeline
- Exceptionally strong written and verbal communication skills
- General knowledge of Canadian content rules and regulations
- General understanding of Tax Credit rules and regulations
- Experience in reviewing staff and production Service Agreements
- Experience and ability in managing production crews
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to negotiate and collaborate with stakeholders
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and deal effectively with sensitive information and material
- A positive, friendly manner and customer service approach that will enable the successful candidate to deal with challenging situations with empathy and sincerity.
- Excellent communication, collaborative and interpersonal skills
- Driven, innovative, and solution focused
- Proven ability to work effectively with all levels of management
- Demonstrated ability to establish priorities and multi-task efficiently within a high-pressure environment while meeting strict deadlines
How to Apply
Industrial Brothers is committed to providing a fair and equitable work environment and encourages applications from qualified women, men, visible minorities, aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities.
Interested applicants are invited to submit a resume by end of day on Wednesday, April 8th, 2020 to: email@example.com.
*Please include Producer in the subject line of your email
*No phone calls please.