Industrial Brothers is looking to add a new office / studio manager to our fast-growing family. They will need to be quick on their feet, and open to wearing a variety of hats.
Office Reception and Management
• Responsible for studio’s front desk, fielding phone calls, welcoming and providing general support to visitors, ensuring they follow security protocol
• Keeping inventory of supplies, stationary, groceries, placing orders when needed and ensuring that levels are always properly stocked.
• Acting as liaison to building management, dealing with issues that may arise with facilities and common spaces.
• Ensuring that studio has all necessary facilities/equipment and that everything is in place for the artists to and production to run smoothly.
• Working with departments to update studio seating charts and floor plans.
• Act as the Main Office Administrator – reception, mail management, sending/receiving courier packages, etc.
• Prepare meeting spaces for client visits (stocked and clean)
• Assist with coordinating meetings and assist Executives with their calendars and schedules as needed.
• Travel Coordination- booking flights, hotels, preparing travel itineraries, arranging taxis, etc
• Assist the VP of Production and senior leadership team with ad-hoc projects as required
• Manage studio’s cleaning services to make sure the studio is always tidy
• Oversee current security/key fob/access card system, sign in guests and manage visitor NDAs
• Manage studio office budget including petty cash, expense reports, admin and reporting.
• Negotiate with all suppliers and manage ongoing services with vendors and service providers
• Maintain studio policy, procedures and safety planning
• Assist in the purchase of furniture and equipment, and maintain inventory
Office culture and Social Media
• Organize communication with studio personnel (announcements related to studio space maintenance, etc)
• Assist in the planning and organizing of various studio events and celebrations, company exhibitions and promotional events
• Curate regular posts for the company’s Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and other social media pages to continue growing the company’s online presence.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, including excellent negotiating abilities
• Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills
• Strong organizational and project management skills with great attention to detail
• Ability to multitask and handle shifting priorities
• Positive attitude
• 3+ years related experience (management-level experience preferred)
Ontario residency and Canadian Citizenship required.
Please send detailed resume & samples of work with the position in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls please. Due to the high volume of applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.