Senior Designer – Environment
Posted: May 14, 2020 . Start Date: ASAP
Industrial Brothers is currently looking for an in-house enthusiastic Senior Environment Designer to join the team for our new 3D animated series, Daniel Spellbound
- Working closely with the Director and Art Director to design environments in the style of the show.
- Provide multiple views, maps and exploratory designs of the environments.
- Collaborate with Director and Art Director to develop a consistent look for the show.
- Translate asset descriptions from scripts to produce quick sketches for environments in the pre-production phase
- Create design package of the environment for other departments down the pipeline
- Make any changes or revisions as necessary while maintaining deadlines assigned, communicating with the Art Director regarding status of work and any problems that may arise
- Previous experience as a Designer in animation or gaming industry a must
- Excellent drawing and painting skills.
- Strong drawing ability and sense of design for CG
- A strong understanding of proportion, scale, balance, perspective, and dimension
- A solid grasp of composition, colour theory, layout, light and design
- Experience of 3D modeling is a plus
- Capable of working and adapting within an established style
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to organize and manage time effectively to meet deadlines
- A positive attitude and dedication to the success of the project
- Capable of taking direction and working collaboratively within a team
- Ability to communicate in a professional and positive manner
All crew must have at least 2-5 years’ experience working in the animation/film and gaming industry.
Ontario residency and Canadian Citizenship required.
Please send detailed resume & samples of work with the position in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls please. Due to the high volume of applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.