Industrial Brothers is looking for a CG Generalist! Under the direction of the CG Supervisor, they will primarily be responsible to create engaging and visually appealing assets, problem solve complex asset issues, as well as assist different asset departments such as modelling, rigging, surfacing and lighting. This position is multi-faceted, and will support any department that needs the most help based on the production schedule.
- Translate 2D Designs into CG Assets that are visually appealing (characters, sets, props)
- Assist in Set Lighting and provide support to the Lighting & Comp Lead
- Assist in the completion of assets based on the department that needs the most support
- Complete assigned tasks in a timely manner
- Read and evaluate articles, manuscripts, marketing copy, and other documentation or communication
- Make adjustments to assets and follow Supervisor, leads, and Art Director notes
- Communicate and flag any potential issues to the CG Supervisor, or the affect Departmental Leads
- Work within the Industrial Brothers Pipeline
- Maintain comprehensive knowledge of trends in the field
- Diploma in Animation or Computer Graphics
- Three years of related experience
- Experience working in Autodesk Maya
- Experience working in Redshift
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing
- Ability to work individually as well as part of a team
- Ability to create assets with the Show’s style
- High flexibility with strong interpersonal skills that allow one to work effectively in a diverse environment
- High level of integrity and work ethic
- Ability to absorb new ideas and concepts quickly and to ensure they are clearly communicated to an audience
All crew must have at least 2-5 years experience working in the animation or film industry. Working in pre-school or children’s TV is a plus.
Ontario residency and Canadian Citizenship required.
Please send detailed resume & samples of work with the position in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls please. Due to the high volume of applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.