- Rig characters and props that support the show
- Design control mechanisms that are intuitive for animation
- Work collaboratively with various department leads
- Stay up to date on new tools for rigging in animation
- Complete and deliver work on schedule
- Proficient in Maya rigging
- Knowledge of Python Scripting
- Strong modelling abilities
- Knowledge of Maya shader networks and UV placement
- Understanding of animation principles
- Automation knowledge in MEL or Python is an asset
All crew must have at least 2-5 years experience working in the animation or film industry. Working in pre-school or children’s TV is a plus.
Ontario residency and Canadian Citizenship required.
Please send detailed resume & samples of work with the position in the subject line to email@example.com
No phone calls please. Due to the high volume of applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.