- Storyboard assigned episodes
- Collaborate with the Director and Storyboard Supervisor of the show
- Review Storyboard Package in advance of the Launch
- Ensure that storyboard align with the creative vision of the show, the Director, and the Storyboard Supervisor
- Pitch thumbnails to Director & Storyboard Supervisor
- Complete and deliver work on given schedule
- Experience in storyboarding for an CG TV series
- Strong knowledge in staging and composition
- Strong drawing skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working with Storyboard Pro is an asset
All crew must have at least 2-5 years experience working in the animation or film industry. Working in pre-school or children’s TV is a plus.
Ontario residency and Canadian Citizenship required.
Please send detailed resume & samples of work with the position in the subject line to email@example.com
No phone calls please. Due to the high volume of applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.