Industrial Brothers is looking for a self-starting, driven, creative and collaborative CG VFX Artist to join our growing studio.
- Create, manage and optimize VFX assets
- Collaborate with other artists and departments in regards to VFX creation and deliverables
- Adhere to the art style required by the project
- Provide creative and technical assistance
- Knowledge of Maya, Houdini, Vray
- Good understanding of Maya dynamics – nParticles, RBD Dynamics, BOSS/Bifrost Workflows
- Trained artistic sense and an eye for detail
- Understanding of lighting and particle effects
- Understanding and knowledge of animation principles and techniques
- Ability to implement feedback and suggestions
- Able to handle tight deadlines and good time management skills
All crew must have at least 2-5 years experience working in the animation or film industry. Working in pre-school or children’s TV is a plus.
Ontario residency and Canadian Citizenship required.
Please send detailed resume & samples of work with the position in the subject line to email@example.com
No phone calls please. Due to the high volume of applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.