Industrial Brothers is looking for Previs Artists for a brand new Preschool Show! We are a highly creative studio that focuses on Intellectual Property.
Under the direction of the Previs & Layout Lead, will work with the Previs and Layout Teams and assure production deadlines are met. Previs Artists must have good knowledge of film language, composition, storytelling, CG pipelines in Maya.
- Follow direction and film language of the show
- Block Storyboards into CG Storytelling
- Adhere to the Industrial Brothers Pipeline and Shot Workflow
- Attend Launches or meetings that are specific to the Previs Artist Role
- Participate in Reviews with the Director and the Previs/Layout Lead
- Confer with Lead Previs & Layout Artist regarding revisions to shots and/or sequences
- Build relationship with Lead Previs and Layout Artist, and identify opportunities to proactively pitch ideas for better storytelling, composition, or pipeline
- College Diploma or equivalent in 3D Computer Graphics or Animation
- Strong understanding of Storytelling, Composition and film language
- Knowledge of layout, and design principles
- Knowledge of the CG Pipeline
- Strong knowledge of Autodesk Maya
- Working Knowledge of Shotgun
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication with strong writing and editorial abilities
- Ability to plan, organize, and effectively present ideas and concepts
- Ability to adapt to new technology
- Ability to identify issues and implement creative and strategic solutions to overcome problems
All crew must have at least 2-5 years experience working in the animation or film industry. Working in pre-school or children’s TV is a plus.
Ontario residency and Canadian Citizenship required.
Please send detailed resume & samples of work with the position in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls please. Due to the high volume of applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.