Industrial Brothers is currently looking for enthusiastic Senior Animators to join the team for our CG Animated Series, Remy and Boo.
As an Animator, you will be working directly with the Series Director to create high quality animation in Maya.
- Create animated characters and objects that meet required direction.
- Work closely with other departments such as rigging and layout on issues that affect the animation team
- Must communicate well and be willing to take direction and notes from the director and/or the supervisors under tight deadlines
- Will deliver assigned quota in accordance to the schedule
- Communicate technical issues to CG Supervisor and Leads and collaborate on creative and tehnical problem-solving
- Experience in CG Character Animation with proven animation skills
- Working knowledge of Maya
- Strong knowledge of animation principles and able to apply them
- Solid understanding of walk cycles, lip sync, and character timing
- Knowledge of Shotgun is an asset
- Knowledge of scripting (MEL, python) is an asset
- Ability to organize and manage time effectively to meet deadlines
All animation crew must have at least 3 years experience working in the animation or film industry. Working in pre-school or children’s TV is a plus.
Ontario residency and Canadian Citizenship required.
Please send detailed resume & samples of work with the position in the subject line to email@example.com
No phone calls please. Due to the high volume of applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.