IB is growing so we are looking for System Administrators with various levels of experience. Ideal candidates will be responsible for deploying and maintaining all aspects of the studio’s infrastructure, including networking, servers, storage, and workstations. We use a mixed Windows, Mac and Linux environments with artists primarily using Windows. We are social and friendly studio, the ideal candidates will become part of that awesome vibe.
- Work with executive management to implement the primary direction, and strategic road-map for IT systems (including networks, servers, infrastructure services, storage).
- Purchase equipment and software.
- Advise and support implementation servers as well as large technical projects.
- Installing and supporting 3rd party software packages as well as managing license accounting.
- Support the hardware and software acquisition process.
- Install, configure, upgrade and troubleshoot various infrastructure, including networking, servers, storage, VMs, and workstations.
- Provide technical support to users as required.
- Ensure the studio’s security policies are deployed and maintained throughout.
- Perform regular maintenance to ensure all system and security patches are up to date.
Experience, Skills & Abilities:
- Minimum 3-5 years system administration or similar experience.
- Excellent working knowledge of Windows, Linux and Macs.
- Experience administering various storage technologies and network file systems.
- Diploma or degree in computer science or computer engineering is an asset.
- Knowledge of storage and networking concepts and techniques, switches and configuration
- An understanding of technologies such as relational databases, NFS, SAN, File Systems and virtualization.
- A knowledge of scripting languages such as Shell/Bash, Python an asset.
- Experience with the animation industry is an asset but not required.
Ontario residency and Canadian Citizenship required.
Please send detailed resumes & samples of work with the position in the subject line to email@example.com
No phone calls please. Due to the high volume of applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.