Start Date: September 2020
Industrial Brothers is seeking an experienced Production Coordinator for our exciting new action adventure series! We are looking for accountable artists who are also team players. This is currently a work from home position that may transition to a studio environment in the Winter of 2021.
- Ensure coordination of all materials related to animation production workflow, at each stage of the production
- At each stage of the production, ensure coordination materials related to production workflow, which includes but is not limited to: Script coordination and preparation of fine cut scripts, design coordination, art direction coordination, casting and voice record preparation, entering and checking status on reshoots and retakes
- Log all production activities by tracking all information and documents distributed, and ensure prompt distribution of production correspondence to internal and external clients/personnel
- Provide administrative support to the producer, the production manager, and the production in general
- Create and/or maintain various production schedules as directed by Producer
- Design, implement and monitor micro-schedules for departments
- Attend and prepare detailed notes from screenings with Directors, Supervisors and Crew.
- Track production progress on a daily basis and generate progress reports for Producers and Supervisors across multiple departments
- Coordinate and schedule screenings; launches; sequence reviews, and other meetings as required
- Maintain asset management system (using Excel, Shotgun, etc) with Director/Producer Notes. Assign and follow up with individual tasks for artists
- Upload and download files to and from the client
- Maintain distribution and contact lists
- A minimum of 1 years Animation Series production coordinating experience
- Strong verbal communication skills, and solid interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail
- Strong computer knowledge; knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel essential
- Ability to organize, prioritize and follow through in a multi-tasking environment
- Be able to identify production bottlenecks and assist the Production Manager/Producer to strategize solutions, prioritize allocation of resources and execute a solution by coordinating the production team
- Strong understanding of production process
All animation crew must have at least 1-2 years experience working in the animation or film industry. Working in pre-school or children’s TV is a plus.
Ontario residency and Canadian Citizenship required.
Please send detailed resume & samples of work with the position in the subject line to email@example.com
No phone calls please. Due to the high volume of applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.