Start Date: ASAP
Industrial Brothers is currently looking for enthusiastic Senior level Animators to join the team for our new CG animated action adventure series for Netflix! You will be working directly with the Animation Supervisor and Series Director to create high quality animation in Maya and using our new Universal Scene Description Pipeline.
We are looking for animators that show understanding and experience in human acting.
- Provide high level quality character animation for TV series in a timely manner
- Manage shot quota and daily tasks to update production team if any issues and delays
- Clean up and prep final shot output for following departments in the pipeline
- Clear communication and use of production management software to track progress and any production issues
- Work closely with the technical and production team on testing assets, workflow and process.
- Working on sequences that are more challenging and experimental
- Will deliver assigned quota in accordance to schedule
- A Reel that showcases character animation from both professional and personal work is preferable. Please note that we will be looking for work that shows experience and understanding of acting in humans and quads
- A minimum of 2 years animation experience producing quality work with high-end 3D animation tools
- Strong understanding of traditional animation principles.
- Working knowledge of Maya
- Demonstrated knowledge of animation timing, posing, lip sync, acting and storytelling techniques.
- Able to work and communicate effectively in a collaborative, fast paced environment.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills, and attention to detail
- Flexible and willing to learn high level of creativity and willingness to participate in a team environment
- Encourage feedback and new initiatives
- Knowledge of Shotgun is an asset
All animation crew must have at least 3 years experience working in the animation or film industry. Working in pre-school or children’s TV is a plus.
Canadian Citizenship required.
Please send detailed resume & samples of work with the position in the subject line to email@example.com
No phone calls please. Due to the high volume of applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.